June Estelle Cash - Biblelady Junebug 99

    By Faith I walk climbing, ever climbing, onward, upward with Christ before me, Christ in me, and Christ above me, always  knowing that He is coming soon for the Bride.  He won the rights to the Church when He died on the Cross, and was buried, and rose again the Third Day just as He said he would do.   John said, "Behold, the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world" John 1.29.  
    I have several blogs, and this one is going to be my HOME BLOG from which you can follow me in my other blogs.   
    They are listed under  www.blogger.com/profile/10798969795279857064 
or you can find them by looking for these titles :  
                         June's Lilac Corner
                          Bookshelf Vibrations with Junebug
                          Along Life's Road with Junebug
                          Looking for Messiah's Return 
                          Climbing Higher with Junebug   

      I am just a learner at 82.   Certainly hope and pray that I can be a blessing in your life, with my Bible and God's Spirit helping me, I want to share my thoughts and words with you all to the purpose of encouraging, edifying, building up and strengthening however I can. 

Hello   Here I am two years later -  now 84 years young.
Amazing that we can COMMUNICATE on line with blogs 
like this.

Late afternoon sun - Month of June 2017

                            VIEW FROM MY STUDY DESK 

DRAYTON HARBOR




Popular posts from this blog

GOD HAS A PATH LAID OUT FOR YOU

BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE

Along Life's Road - here by the Sea