TRUSTING HIM BIBLE LADY JUNEBUG - OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW

TRUSTING HIM

BIBLELADY JUNEBUG IS GOING TO HAVE 
HIP SURGERY 
SO I 
AM LOOKING AT SEVERAL WEEKS OF
REHABILITATION

---



IN BLAINE WASHINGTON
I HAVE BEEN FINDING GOD'S PROMISES
AS SURE AS ALWAYS
THEY HAVE BEEN.



Now it is time for me to have surgery.    I have five hours of surgery tomorrow at 
the N W Hospital in Seattle, the Bone and Knee,  with fine doctors attending my case.
I trust that I will be able to blog from my tablet as I go to a Rehabilitation Center after 
that.    
----
       Look for me.    I am trusting Him that He will do as He has always done, to be 
faithful to me, and as I dig into His Word, and lean on Him to apply it into my life
through the power of His Resurrection and by the power of His dear Holy Spirit, I will 
constantly look for His soon COMING and listen for the Trumpet Call and the voice of 
the Archangel announcing His Coming for His Bride the Church.    

      My blessings to all you readers, wherever you are.    Whoever you are, wherever you 
live, remember the King James Bible is to be trusted to teach you the Living Word, and that His Word can be trusted that if we rightly divide the Word, to be wholly able to show us how to live, what to believe, and how to share your faith in daily walk, example, and in extending yourself
to others.  
     I believe God has given me much to share.   Look for me in my Blogs to do just that.  
For me to Live is Christ, and to die is Gain,  Philippians 1.21    I can do all things through
Christ who strengtheth me."   Philippians 4.13.    But my God shall supply all your need 
according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.   Philippians 4.19   


Popular posts from this blog

GOD HAS A PATH LAID OUT FOR YOU

BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE

Along Life's Road - here by the Sea