BIBLE LADY JUNEBUG CONTINUING ON MY JOURNEY



                                                   CONTINUING ON MY JOURNEY 

        With all my heart, I am filled with gratefulness in my life
and give thanks to the LORD God of Hosts, as He has faithfully led me and nurtured me on my Pilgrim Journey.    This photo shows the ocean beyond the trees.   
     There is much for me to do and be just yet.   I believe God wants me to share on my blogs, and that He has prepared the way for that.  With a left hip revision surgery,  tomorrow,  I am believing that when all is accomplished, I will find that I will be recuperating for several weeks.   Hopefully I will be able to do my blogs while I recuperate. 
     Since my dear Pastor husband died, I have found much solace in the Word of God, my husband's sermons both on the computer, and in his old "typed up" papers from the days when typewriters were common.    Some of these papers are 60 years old.  How special it is to me to be able to share the Word as well as my faith with you.  I will look forward to doing just that.
         So like the view that you see above from my apartment, there is a VIEW OF OUR DEAR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST from the Blessed Word of God.   I promise you, I will indeed share it from my heart.  
         This little old lady will keep on keeping on, by God's grace.
Galatians 2.20   Philippians 1.6   He that has begun a good work in you, will perform it until the blessed day of His appearing.   
         Have a wonderful Springtime.   If you have never started to read God's Word, why don't you begin with the book of John?  
You just may discover that God has been waiting for you to hear His sweet Spirit speaking to your soul.   

Popular posts from this blog

GOD HAS A PATH LAID OUT FOR YOU

BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE

Along Life's Road - here by the Sea